The good folks at Jigoshop released a new version 1.2 on May 08. Version 1.2 is packed with new features and enhancements like:
- new permalink options for your store
- personalized emails
- bulk editing of stock levels and prices
There were a lot of enhancements to
- the tax rules
- shipping, product styling
- overall Jigoshop runs better more efficient
I have been pretty busy lately. A lot of time spent working late night producing, updating and finishing projects. The result for now is
- the update of all Jigoshop gateway plugins to the new 1.2 version
- PayPal Express now requires Jigoshop 1.2+, since there were changes in the templates in the later version. I still have the old version and can provide it in case you did not update store to the new and better Jigoshop v1.2.
- All other Gateway plugins are Jigoshop 1.0+ ready.
Something I wanted to provide, for the last month, on the website was also a demo store for Jigoshop v1.2, where people can go and test out the plugins I offer. I finally had the time to complete and release it and as of today the demo store is up and running. Feel free to go and test it out, you can create an account, add products to the cart, checkout and pay for the products using WorldPay, PayPal Express, PayPoint and PayFast (more to come), all plugins I developed and offer here.
Until the end of May
I have planned to release the payment gateways I produced for Jigoshop, for WooCommerce platform, too. So, something to expect is the plugins here to be ready for WooCommerce and a handy demo store only for Woo.
A while back I did a gateway for ePay.bg, one of the biggest Bulgarian payment processors, so I plan to fine tune it and release it for both Jigoshop and WooCommerce in the very near future.
That’s all for now. Not too much, but enough to keep me busy. If you have any comments, please don’t hesitate to drop me a line below.