PsiGate Payment Gateway
A plugin that allows you to extend your WooCommerce installation with the PsiGate payment processor.
Your customers will be able to pay straight from your checkout page.
- Upload the `woocommerce-gateway-psigate` plugin to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to `WooCommerce > Settings > Payment Gateways` to configure the PsiGate gateway settings.
- If you need help on how to upload and activate a WordPress plugin click here.
Steps for configuration of your PsiGate installation.
- Enable PsiGate
- Enable PsiGate test or live mode. Recommended: make a few test payments before you go live.
- If in test mode choose the response you want to receive from PsiGate.
- Enter the title and description the customer will se on the checkout page.
- Enter PsiGate Store ID.
- Enter PsiGate Pass Phrase.
- Enter PsiGate Payment Action Type. Sale for capturing the payment straight away, Authorize for just authorization. You will need to capture manually the Authorized payments.
- When in live mode, enter your production/live URL.
- Enable Debug log, if you want debug log generated for you.
- Save Changes.
- Test Mode
- Enable test mode. Use this mode to make test transactions and test the integration before you go live.
- Test Mode Authorization Response
- When in test mode, choose what type of response you want to be returned when processing a Test Mode transaction.
- Approved – Approved payment
- Declined – Declined payment
- Random – Will return response on random basis.
- Fraud – Simulates a fraud transaction. Unless your account is set to decline a possible fraud transaction, this option will still Approve the payment.
- Method Title
- This controls the title which the user sees during checkout.
- This controls the description which the user sees during checkout. Will show above the credit card fields.
- Store ID
- PSiGate provides the StoreID within the PSiGate Welcome Email. StoreID is unique and case sensitive.
- Pass Phrase
- PSiGate provides the Passphrase within the PSiGate Welcome Email. Passphrase is case sensitive
- Payment Action Type
- Controls the transaction type.
- ‘Sale’ will authorize and capture the payment right away.
- ‘Authorize’ will only authorize the payment and you will have up to 5 days to manually capture the payment via your PsiGate admin panel.
- Live URL
- Enter your live URL, received from PsiGate. Live Mode Only.
- Debug Log
- Debug log will provide you with most of the data and events generated by the payment process.
- Logged inside “woocommerce/logs/PsiGate.txt”.
2014.04.05 – version 1.1.5
* Fix: Send the correct storeID in AM API calls
2014.03.25 – version 1.1.4
* Fix: Testresult parameter is passed only in testmode.
2014.02.04 – version 1.1.3
* Fix: Problems with processing Guest payments.
2014.02.01 – version 1.1.2
* Fix: Misspelled variable preventing XML API payment processing.
2014.01.23 – version 1.1.1
* Fix: Wrong URL for Manage Cards button.
2014.01.17 – version 1.1
* New: Support for Subscriptions.
* New: Support for Pre-Orders.
* New: Save customer credit cards on PsiGate servers for future use.
* New: Manage customer saved cards.
* New: WC 2.1 credit card form support
* New: Templates for credit card form and saved cards
* Tweak: New API class to use WP HTTP class
* WC 2.1 Support
2013.02.07 – version 1.0.2
* WC 2.0 Support
2012.12.05 – version 1.0.1
2012-08-24 – version 1.0
* Initial release.