Easy Digital Downloads iPay88 Gateway
iPay88 is a leading payment provider in Malaysia. It offers credit, debit payment acceptance as well as many alternative payment options as alternative payment options like AliPay, Paysbuy and more. Using iPay88 you can also accept payments in different currencies like Malaysian Ringgit(MYR), US Dollar (USD), Yuan Renminbi (CNY), Euro (EUR), Pound Sterling (GBP).
iPay88 for Easy Digital Downloads will make your integration easy and seamless. All you will need is to set up a few options.
- Upload the `edd-ipay88-gateway` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to `Downloads > Settings > Payment Gateways` to configure the iPay88 gateway settings.
- If you need help on how to upload and activate a WordPress plugin click here.
Steps for configuration of your iPay88 installation.
IMPORTANT: Before you are able to accept payments from iPay88, they will ask you to provide your domain URL to be set as a Request URL.
You need to give them your main site URL as a Request URL: http://www.example.com/
- Login to your EDD store.
- Enable iPay8 from the Payment Gateways section.
- Include the iPay88 logo to the checkout accepted images.
- Set the iPay88 Redirect page.
- Enter your “Merchant Code”.
- Enter your “Merchant Key”.
- Enable “Debug Log”, if you want to get a log of the request and response steps and parameters.
- Save Changes.
- Merchant Code:
- The Merchant Code provided by iPay88 and used to uniquely identify the Merchant.
- Merchant Key:
- Provided by iPay88 OPSG and shared between iPay88 and merchant only.
- iPay88 Redirect Page:
- This is the page where the buyer will be send before redirected to iPay88 to make a payment.
- The page is automatically generated for you on plugin activation, but you can choose any page as long as it contains the [edd_ipay88_redirect] shortcode.
- The page should contain the [edd_ipay88_redirect] shortcode.
- Use iPay88 Custom Checkout Fields:
- iPay88 requires phone number checkout field to make a payment.
- The gateway adds the phone number field to the checkout page, but you can choose not to use it and add one for yourself (i.e. you can use an extension to add the field ).
- If you do not want to use the gateway custom phone number field, then enter the input name of the phone number field you added and the extension will use it ( Example: For input
name="my-phone" you enter my-phone ).
- Else leave empty.
- Enable Debug:
- Debug will generate valuable data information, which can be used to identify any gateway issues.
== 1.0 – 2013-01-06 ==
* Initial Release