Easy Digital Downloads Wirecard Gateway
Wirecard CEE is a payment processor based in Austria. Wirecard will allow you to accept payment from more than 14 different payment methods and payment providers. Some of the payment methods include MasterCard, Visa, giropay, iDEAL, Electronic Fund Transfer, PayPal, CLICK2PAY and more.
To take advantage of this great gateway the Easy EDD Wirecard extension make is very easy to integrate. All you need to have is Wirecard Customer number, Wirecard Preshared Key and an Aceptance Agreement from the payment methods you want to accept.
- Upload the `edd-wirecard-gateway` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to `Downloads > Settings > Payment Gateways` to configure the Wirecard gateway settings.
- If you need help on how to upload and activate a WordPress plugin click here.
Steps for configuration of your Wirecard installation.
- Login to your Easy Digital Downloads store.
- Enable Wirecard.
- Enter your “Customer number”. Use your test mode Customer number for test transactions and your Live Customer number for real transactions.
- Enter Wirecard “Preshared Key”. Use your test mode Preshared Key for test transactions and your Live Preshared Key for real transactions.
- Enter a “Shop ID”, if you need to.
- Pick all types of payment methods you want and can offer to your customers.
- Choose the language you want the Wirecard pages to be in.
- Enter your “Store Logo” URL, if you want to use your own logo on the payment page.
- Enable “Auto Deposit”, if you want the payment to be posted immediately after successful payment.
- Choose the Wirecard redirect page. It is already created for you just select it.
- Enable “Debug Log”, if you want to get a log of the request and response steps and parameters.
- Save Changes.
- Recommended: make a few test payments before you go live. In live mode make a couple small live test payments, too.
- Customer number:
- Enter your Wirecard Customer number. To make a test transaction enter your Demo Customer Number.
- Preshared Key:
- Preshared key for signing the passed parameters. To make a test transaction enter your Demo Preshared Key.
- It is very important for your store security that you do not tell this secret to anybody.
- Shop ID:
- The shopID parameter is used to identify the shop page, if multiple layouts are being used under one customer number.
- This should only be used if explicitly requested and approved by Wirecard CEE. Leave empty to use default.
- Available Payment Types:
- Choose the payment types you can offer to the customers. To accept payment methods you need an acceptance agreement from the respective financial services provider.
- Payment Page Language:
- Language in which all messages from Wirecard (including intermediate and error messages) are output.
- Other languages can be integrated on request.
- Store Logo:
- Enter here the URL of your logo to be displayed on the QPAY payment page.
- The logo should have a size of 95 x 65 pixels and in gif, jpg, jpeg, png format.
- If you do not want to display a logo, leave this empty.
- Auto Deposit:
- If this option is enabled, the payments will be automatically posted immediately after the successful payment.
- Wirecard Redirect Page:
- This is the page where the buyer will be send before redirected to Wirecard to make a payment.
- Should have [edd_wirecard_redirect] shortcode.
- Debug Log:
- Debug will generate valuable data information, which can be used to identify any gateway issues.
== 1.0 – 2013-01-06 ==
* Initial Release