ePay.bg Payment Gateway
A plugin that allows you to extend your WooCommerce installation with the ePay.bg payment processor
- Upload the `woocommerce-gateway-epaybg` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to `WooCommerce > Settings > Payment Gateways` to configure the ePay.bg gateway settings.
- If you need help on how to upload and activate a WordPress plugin click here.
Steps for configuration of your ePay.bg installation.
- Login to your ePay.bg merchant account. Navigate to the Personal/Merchant settings page.
- Login to your WooCommerce store
- Enter your Merchant Identification Number.
- Enter your Merchant Email.
- Enter ePay secret word.
- Copy the Notify URL in your ePay.bg merchant account ‘Notifications for WEB Payments’.
- Enter how many day you want the order to stay in the ePay.bg system.
- Choose the language you want the ePay.bg pages to be in.
- Choose the test or live mode.
- Save Changes.
- Recommended: make a few test payments before you go live. In live mode make a couple small live test payments, too.
- Enable ePay.bg Bulgaria.
- Here you choose you integration method, depending on what account you have.
- Method Title
- The title of the gateway displayed on the checkout page.
- The description displayed on the checkout page.
- Merchant Identification Number
- Please enter your ePay.bg MIN (Merchant Identification Number) for identification by the system.
- Merchant Email
- Please enter your ePay.bg Merchant Email for identification by the system.
- ePay Secret Word
- Please enter your ePay.bg secret word.
- Notify URL
- Copy this URL to your Notify URL field in your merchant account ‘Notifications for WEB Payments’.
- Order Expiration
- Please enter the time the order will stay active in the ePay.bg system. Time is specified in days and cannot be more than 30 days, please write in a single number only ( example: 6 ).
- ePay.bg Pages Language
- Choose the languge you want the ePay.bg pages to be in. Bulgarian is default.
- Enable ePay.bg Demo
- If ePay.bg demo system is enabled, you need to visit https://devep2.datamax.bg/ep2/epay2_demo/ and create a merchant and customer test accounts in order to test the integration.
- Available Payment Types
- Choose the payment types you can offer to the customers. Contact ePay.bg for more information on how to enable support for the payment types for your account.
- Types are: ePay.bg, Credit/Debit Card, EasyPay, BPay ( Payment through an ATM )
- Debug Log
- Debug log will provide you with most of the data and events generated by the payment process. Logged inside woocommerce/logs/ePaybg.txt.
2013.11.08 – version 1.1
* New: Support for EasyPay, BPay and Direct Credit/Debit Card payments
2013.02.07 – version 1.0.3
* WC 2.0 support
2012.12.23 – version 1.0.2
* Updated and tested for WP 3.5
2012.12.05 – version 1.0.1
2012.06.14 – version 1.0
* First Release