iPay88 Payment Gateway
A plugin that allows you to extend your WooCommerce installation iPay88 payment services.
- Upload the `woocommerce-gateway-ipay88` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to `WooCommerce > Settings > Payment Gateways` to configure the iPay88 gateway settings.
- If you need help on how to upload and activate a WordPress plugin click here.
Steps for configuration of your iPay88 installation.
- Login to your WooCommerce store
- Enable/Disable iPay88.
- Set your “Method Title” and “Description”. These options are seen on the checkout page.
- Enter your “Merchant Code”.
- Enter your “Merchant Key”.
- Enable “Debug Log”, if you want to get a log of the request and response steps and parameters.
- Save Changes.
- Method Title
- This controls the title which the user sees during checkout.
- This controls the description which the user sees during checkout.
- Merchant Code
- The Merchant Code provided by iPay88 and used to uniquely identify the Merchant.
- Merchant Key
- Provided by iPay88 OPSG and shared between iPay88 and merchant only.
- Available Payment Types
- Choose the payment types you can offer to the customers.
- The Payment types will be presented to the customer to pre-select on the Checkout page.
- Do not choose any type to use the default selection on the iPay88 payment page.
- Group Payment Types
- Check if you want to use the css packed with the plugin. It will group the payment types in three columns.
- Debug Log
- Recommended: Test Mode only
- Debug log will provide you with most of the data and events generated by the payment process. Logged inside woocommerce/logs/ipay88.txt.
2013.05.29 – version 1.1
* New: Added Payment Method selection on Checkout Page.
* Fix: Issue with payments above RM1,000.00.
2013.02.07 – version 1.0.3
* WC 2.0 Support
2012.12.05 – version 1.0.2
2012.06.09 – version 1.0.1
* Added better handling of backend notifications
2012.09.08 – version 1.0
* Initial Release