TrustCommerce Payment Gateway
The Jigoshop TrustCommerce Gateway extension enables you to accept credit card and eCheck payments straight from your checkout page.
SSL Certificate is required to use TrustCommerce Gateway
- Upload the ‘jigoshop-trustcommerce-gateway’ folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to `Jigoshop > Settings > Payment Gateways` to configure the TrustCommerce gateway settings.
- If you need help on how to upload and activate a WordPress plugin click here.
Steps to configure your TrustCommerce Gateway installation.
- Login to your Jigoshop store and navigate to ‘Jigoshop > Settings > Payment Gateways > TrustCommerce’.
- Enable TrustCommerce.
- Set your “Method Title” and “Description”, these options will show on the checkout page.
- Enter your “TrustCommerce Customer ID”.
- Enter you “TrustCommerce Password”.
- Pick the “Transaction Type” of the payments. Supported currently are Sale and Authorization.
- Pick the credit cards you want to accept payments from.
- Choose if you want to enable “Support Check Payments”.
- Pick the “Transaction Request Method”. This is how the payment request is send.
- Pick if you want to enable “Debug Log”.
- Set a test or live mode.
- Save Changes.
- Enable TrustCommerce
- This option enables the gateway.
- Method Title
- The title of the gateway displayed on the checkout page.
- This controls the description which the user sees during checkout. Will show above the credit card fields.
- TrustCommerce Customer ID
- Your Customer ID is issued by TrustCommerce and is required to authenticate your request.
- TrustCommerce Password
- Your password is issued by TrustCommerce and is required to authenticate your request.
- Transaction Type
- The transaction type is the type of transaction you wish to process.
- Sale – would mean that the transaction is authorized and settled automatically.
- Authorization – would authorize the payment, but you will need to settle each payment manually from your TrustCommerce account.
Support eCheck Payments
- Choose the cards you can and want to accept payments from.
Save Customers to TC Citadel®
- Enabling this option will add support for ACH(eCheck) payments to your store.
Save Your Card Text
- Your customers will be securely saved to the TC Citadel®. The information can be used from the customer in future payments and for Subscription payments.
Transaction Request Method
- Enter the text to prompt your customers to save their credit card info for easier future payments.
Linux/Unix Extension Path – (ONLY if method is Linux/Unix)
- This option show the method you want the transaction to be transmitted by. Because TrustCommerce offers different methods to integrate the payment gateway based on the server operating system, this plugin supports some of those methods. Please ask your TrustCommerce sales rep or support for help with the installation of the payment method you need.
- The options available are:
- Post – this option is universal and not dependent by the server operating system. ( recommended if you cannot install the TCLink SDK on your hosting server )
- Windows – this option will use the COM object by TrustCommerce.
- Linux/Unix – will use the ‘tclink.so’ extension.
Send Shipping Info
- Please write in the “tclink.so” extension path relative to the “class.trustcommerce.php” file.
- If your hosting server operating system is Linux or Unix and you decide to build the TCLink extension and install it on the server, you will have two options of enabling it for use by this plugin.
- Include it through the php.ini file (Recommended)
- Including it at run time. In which case you need to specify the relative path to the “tclink.so” file.( Example: “../../../modules/tclink.so” )
TrustCommerce Operator ID
- Send the customer shipping information to TrustCommerce.
Enable Debug Log
- You can choose to use this field if there are multiple operators that are potentially entering transactions. The operator field is only used for reporting within TrustCommerce systems.
- Enable debug mode. Debug mode will provide you with the information generated during the payment, including request and response parameters and errors.
- Credit card information will not be collected by the debug log. This option is recommended for test mode and testing of any possible issues.
Enable Test Mode
- Email you want to receive all debug logs to. If email field is empty, the admin email will be used.
- Test you integration by making test payments.
== 11.12.2012 – 1.1 ==
- New: Subscriptions support.
- Supported Subscriptions features are: payment, cancellation, reactivation, suspension, date changes.
- New: TC Citadel support for securely storing customer payment profiles.
- Store customers payment information on the secure TrustCommerce servers.
- The customers will be able to use their saved profiles or enter a new credit card in order to make a payment.
- The customers will have the option to choose to have a payment profile created, when making a payment.
- The customers will be able to fully manage their saved profiles straight from the “My Account” page.
== 11.14.2012 – 1.0 ==