Linnworks Integration for WooCommerce
Linnworks is an order management and stock control system that integrates with multiple sale channels like eBay, Amazon, Magento and now, WooCommerce. Linnworks handles the whole sale channel process from order fulfillment to shipping, stock control and inventory management. Using the WooCommerce Linnworks Integration extension you will be able to link your WooCommerce store with a powerful sale management system, which will control your store inventory, update orders, send emails, print invoices connect with shipping vendors and many more.
- Order Management
- Automatic synchronization of all orders from WooCommerce. Just pick the order status you want to sync and all orders in that status will be downloaded into the Linnworks system. From there you will be able to print of invoices, shipping labels, packaging and much more.
- Inventory Management
- Inventory management allows you to have your whole inventory in one single system. It prevents overselling of your products. Once you sync WooCommerce and Linnworks, any inventory change will be automatically reflected in your WooCommerce store. Inventory synchronization is from Linnworks to WooCommrce.
- Shipping Management
- You have many shipping options and need to track each order shipping method? WooCommerce Linnworks Integration allows you to map all your shipping methods with Linnworks shipping services. You will automatically know what shipping method the customer chose and take the appropriate action.
- After the order is processed and shipped it will be updated in the WooCommerce store, at which point a tracking number (if such is assigned) will be emailed to your customer and attached to the order.
- WooCommerce Linnworks Integration has support for AfterShip tracking plugin, this will allow you to assign a tracking number to your order and then have this transferred to your store where AfterShip will pick up the number and display it for your customer.
- Stock Control Notifications
- WooCommerce Linnworks Integration adds “back in stock” notification, which is automatically sent when new stock is added to an already “out of stock” product.